NOTE:

OUR BLOG MAINLY CONSIST OF A COLLECTION OF BLOGS/ARTICLES TAKEN FROM OTHER SITES. SOMETIMES WE PREFACE AN ARTICLE WITH A SARCASTIC COMMENT & SOMETIMES WE DON'T. WE ALWAYS CREDIT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR & WEBSITE.
"It is the death of humanity to know the price of everything but the value of nothing." ~Unknown

Sunday, May 23, 2010

What Is She Saying?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Her mouth is opening and closing, her lips are moving and words are tumbling out -but- what is she saying? I can not glean any usable information from any of her words. Why? -or- How? Is she getting air time? I remember when I was a kid, before cable TV we got only 4 channels broadcasting from 4 networks, ABC, CBS, NBC and PBS. Any single person who managed to get air time in that era had something important or of value to say, there was indeed a message and I could understand that message. When I listen to Sarah Palin speak I feel confused and disorientated that same feeling I get when I look at a Picasso....but without the art
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What is she saying?



BELOW: Here she's reading a script off of a teleprompter (most likely from a speech writer)  there is  lucidity.

BELOW:  No  lucidity here.

My Brain hurts

No comments: