NOTE:

OUR BLOG MAINLY CONSIST OF A COLLECTION OF BLOGS/ARTICLES TAKEN FROM OTHER SITES. SOMETIMES WE PREFACE AN ARTICLE WITH A SARCASTIC COMMENT & SOMETIMES WE DON'T. WE ALWAYS CREDIT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR & WEBSITE.
"It is the death of humanity to know the price of everything but the value of nothing." ~Unknown
Bookmark and Share

Sunday, May 23, 2010

What Is She Saying?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Her mouth is opening and closing, her lips are moving and words are tumbling out -but- what is she saying? I can not glean any usable information from any of her words. Why? -or- How? Is she getting air time? I remember when I was a kid, before cable TV we got only 4 channels broadcasting from 4 networks, ABC, CBS, NBC and PBS. Any single person who managed to get air time in that era had something important or of value to say, there was indeed a message and I could understand that message. When I listen to Sarah Palin speak I feel confused and disorientated that same feeling I get when I look at a Picasso....but without the art
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What is she saying?



BELOW: Here she's reading a script off of a teleprompter (most likely from a speech writer)  there is  lucidity.

BELOW:  No  lucidity here.

My Brain hurts

No comments: