NOTE:

OUR BLOG MAINLY CONSIST OF A COLLECTION OF BLOGS/ARTICLES TAKEN FROM OTHER SITES. SOMETIMES WE PREFACE AN ARTICLE WITH A SARCASTIC COMMENT & SOMETIMES WE DON'T. WE ALWAYS CREDIT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR & WEBSITE.
"It is the death of humanity to know the price of everything but the value of nothing." ~Unknown
Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wisconsin's Republican Sen. Glenn Grothman Calls the Pro Union Prostester 'Slobs'

I found this interview to be so very 'telling'. Apparently Sen Grothmann has been chosen by his Republican collages to be their spokes person. I say that because I have seen him on numerous interviews regarding the Wisconsin Protests. So what does This slip of the lip by Grothman tell me? It tells be exactly how the Wisconsin Republican really feel about the Public Workers. Sen Grothman's comment here tells be just how much the Wisconsin Republican disrespect Wisconsin's. Age old tactic here. Blaming The Victims. Debase, degrade, and dehumanize a whole group of people to try to justify your injustice towards them.
 I read about this tactic in a book many years ago titled: Nazi Doctors, Medical Killing and The Psychology of Genocide.  (I am not comparing Republicans to Nazis, but I am comparing the tactic)

No comments: